1. Identify the structure of a historical narrative or story: (its beginning, middle and end)
2. Interpret data presented in time lines and create time lines
WH.H.1.2 Use Historical Comprehension to:
1. Reconstruct the literal meaning of a historical passage
2. Differentiate between historical facts and historical interpretations
3. Analyze data in historical maps
4. Analyze visual, literary and musical sources
WH.H.1.3 Use Historical Analysis and Interpretation to:
1. Identify issues and problems in the past
2. Consider multiple perspectives of various peoples in the past
3. Analyze cause-and-effect relationships and multiple causation.
4. Evaluate competing historical narratives and debates among historians.
5. Evaluate the influence of the past on contemporary issues