1. What parties were supportive of giving women the right to vote during the late 1800’s?
2. What did the 16th amendment allow?
3. What was the result of George Wallace’s support of “getting tough on crime?”
4. How many electoral votes did Wallace win in 1968?
5. What is the third largest political party in the United States?
6. What do Libertarians believe?
7. How much of his own money did Ross Perot spend on the 1992 election? How did he do in the election?
8. What are 5 of the Green Parties key values?
9. What does the Constitution party favor?
10. Critical Thinking: If you had to support one of these third parties which would you support? Explain your reasoning.