activity to prepare for Standard 7 test.
- The class will play review jeopardy to
help prepare for tomorrow’s test.
- Students will complete a smart
response clicker review to prepare
for the Standard 7 test.
- If there is time left, students will be
able to start the quia review.
and events of the Civil Rights
2. TLWBAT describe the reasons
for the Civil Rights Movement.
essay(written) portion of the test.
- After finishing the test, students will
work on the final draft of the atomic
bomb DBQ or begin to study for the
scan-tron portion of the standard 7 test.
reviews and recognize areas
of strengths and weaknesses.
2. TLWBAT work cooperatively to
complete review games in
preparation of their test.
portion of their test.
2. TLWBAT work on the final
draft of their paper.
of the standard 7 test.
- After students complete the test they
will read section 1 of chapter 33 and
complete worksheets in the packet.
- Once students finish the classwork, they
will work on the final draft of the atomic
containment, iron curtain, and
2. TLWBAT discuss the weapons
of the Cold War and how the
Cold War influenced foreign