VS. 7 Review Civil War Questions
Navigate this page:
VS.7 Review Civil War - Answers
Review Civil War - Questions
Put a tally mark for each time you study this page:
1. What is agriculture?
2. What is industry?
3. What is an economy?
4. What is an abolitionist?
5. What is secession?
6. What were the North states like before the Civil War?
7. What were the South states like before the Civil War?
8. What did Harriet Tubman do?
9. What did Nat Turner do?
10. What did John Brown do?
Review Civil War - Answers
is working with farming
, such as planting crops.
2. Industry is building or making goods and materials.
3. The economy is the way people make and spend their money.
4. An abolitionist is someone against slavery. Abolitionists
wanted slavery to be abolished
, which means to put an end to it.
5. Secession means leaving something. The South seceded from the Union.
6. The northern states were colder. The economy of the North was industrial with lots of factories.
7. The economy of
the South was based on farming
, which requires more labor in the form of slaves.
8. Harriet Tubman
helped slaves escape on the
for 10 years.
9. Nat Turner led a revolt in 1831 killing white people.
10. John Brown was an abolitionist who captured arsenal at Harper’s Ferry.
domain -> Abolition and Women’s Rights (Chapter 2 and 3) Read Chapter 8, Section 2 in your book and complete this reading guide
domain -> Standard vus. 12a
domain -> After World War II, the United States grappled with prosperity and unfamiliar international responsibilities, while struggling to live up to its ideals
domain -> The ap u. S. History Curriculum Framework Key Concepts and Learning Objectives
domain -> Sol review Packet (United States & Virginia History)
domain -> Civil War Study Guide Make sure to study all other papers that were given to you during the Civil War Unit
domain -> Sample Free-Response Questions
domain -> A farewell to Arms
domain -> The Glass Castle Jeanette Walls
civil%20war -> VS. 7 Review Civil War Test Questions
Share with your friends:
The database is protected by copyright ©essaydocs.org 2020