28. What type of leader was Charles Manson?
29. What does "Helter Skelter" mean?
30. How many murders were associated with Manson and his followers?
violent crimes? Explain.
32. Was Charles Manson crazy? Could he plead insanity at trial?
33. If you were the prosecutor, would you have given immunity to Susan
Atkins and Linda Kasabian?
which advocates revolution and killing people of the establishment? Is
it just music, or are musicians responsible for their songs? Explain.
35. Should Charles Manson ever be paroled? Why or why not?