Topic 1: Animals give us data on vaccines for human diseases… most of the time.
Topic 2: Animal testing is morally wrong.
Topic 3: We don’t know how much pain the animals go through.
1. Animal testing has helped to develop vaccines against diseases like rabies, polio, measles, mumps, rubella and TB ("Animal Port: Complete Animal Portal").
1. Larger animals like dogs, cats, and primates usually live in wire cages. Most animals stay in their cages all the time except when they are being used in experiments ("Do Something").
1. "Giving cancer to laboratory animals has not and will not help us to understand the disease or to treat those persons suffering from it." (Sabin).
2. When thinking of animal testing pros, those for it, suggest that this method has greatly helped in the development of medications against diseases, which has definitely helped ease pain and suffering of human beings (Pandit).
2. Worldwide, at least 22 animals die every second in labs. In the UK one animal dies every five seconds (Minoesj).
2. A hurtful, cruel and scientifically lacking practice (Murnaghan).
3. Animal biology differs significantly between species and so being able to determine an accurate result on humans via animal experimentation is unlikely to occur (Anderegg).
3. To stop the company's blinding, burning, maiming and killing of thousands of animals each year in product tests that are cruel, outdated and not required by law (Lee, Winthrop, and Massachusetts).
3. Animal researchers and the Home Office mislead the public over the true level of suffering experienced by animals (O' Brian).
4. Animals have the right to life since they do almost everything like human beings do. It is therefore within the human conscience that animals also have their freedom ("Animals testing facts").