(2) Beginning July 1, 2018, the division shall require all applicants for the following positions to submit to a fingerprint-based local, regional, and national criminal history background check and ongoing monitoring as a condition of employment:
(3) Each applicant for a position listed in Subsection (2) shall provide a completed fingerprint card to the division upon request.
(4) The division shall require that an individual required to submit to a background check under Subsection (3) provide a signed waiver on a form provided by the division that meets the requirements of Subsection 53-10-108(4).
(5) For a noncriminal justice background search and registration in accordance with Subsection 53-10-108(13), the division shall submit to the bureau:
(a) the applicant’s personal identifying information and fingerprints for a criminal history search of applicable local, regional, and national databases; and
(b) a request for all information received as a result of the local, regional, and nationwide background check.
(6) The division is responsible for the payment of all fees required by Subsection 53-10-108(15) and any fees required to be submitted to the Federal Bureau of Investigation by the bureau.