Early in the semester prior to the semester of your anticipated graduation (e.g. early Fall Semester for Spring graduation), you must do the following:
1. Obtain and complete Application for Degree
2. Make an appointment with the Department of History's Director of Graduate Studies for a review of your transcript to ensure that all requirements have been met. Bring "Application for Degree" form with you.
3. Return "Application for Degree" form to the Department of History for the Chair's review and signature.
4. The Registrar's Office must receive your completed and signed "Application for Degree" by the deadline listed on FAU's Academic Calendar.
5. Failure to complete the "Application for Degree" process on time prevents you from participating in commencement exercises.
6. Verify your local and permanent addresses on the MyFAU system. Be sure these addresses are current as the Registrar's Office Commencement tickets for your guests.
7. If you have any questions, please contact the History Department's Director of Graduate Studies (561-297-3593) and/or the FAU Graduate College (561-297-3624)