1. Scientist think that our continent of North America, was connected to the continent of .
2. Finding helped scientists learn how long people have lived in .
3. Examples of artifacts
Clues to the Past
4. About years ago, people came to the place we now call Ohio.
5. Early people dressed in and wore boots made from .
6. These people lived in or under .
7. Because both hunting and gathering food were very important parts of their lives, these people were called
8. Early Ohioans used and
to scrape animal skins.
9. List some of the prehistoric tools that were made from stone
10. As the environment changed, the people discovered new ways to find and . They also discovered new ways of doing things to make their life .
11. Hunters began to catch animals and since they no longer hunted herds of big animals they did not need to so often.
12. Small-animal hunters formed with as many as
13. People began to with groups in other places.
ADENA HOPEWELL FORT ANCIENT
The Adena were here about
When were they here? 3, 000-2,000 years ago
Where did they live?
They farmed, gathered,
What did they do? hunted, and traded.
These people build the
Description of Mounds Great Serpent Mound.
OH: Chapter 3 Page