You only need to listen to first 20 or so minutes of the video to answer these questions.
2. Where is Malcolm X delivering his speech?
3. Why does Malcolm X want to separate his religious views from his political views?
4. What does “Black Nationalism” mean politically?
5. What does “Black Nationalism” mean economically?
6. Why does Malcolm X believe that African Americans should spend their money inside “their own community”?
7. Who has failed African Americans?
8. What does Malcolm X advocate for instead of the “sit-in” movement?
9. What does “second class citizenship” equal?