identification plan for public networks and subscriptions
(According to Recommendation ITU-T E.212 (05/2008)) (POSITION ON 15 JULY 2014)
Mobile Network Codes (MNC)for the international identification plan
for public networks and subscriptions
Note from TSB
1. A centralized List of Mobile Network Codes (MNC) for the international identification plan for public networks and subscriptions has been created within TSB.
2. This List of Mobile Network Codes (MNC) is published as an annex to ITU Operational Bulletin No. 1056 of 15.VII.2014. Administrations are requested to verify the information in this List and to inform ITU on any modifications that they wish to make. The notification form can be found on the ITU website at www.itu.int/itu-t/inr/forms/mnc.html .
3. This List will be updated by numbered series of amendments published in the ITU Operational Bulletin. Furthermore, the information contained in this Annex is also available on the ITU website at www.itu.int/itu-t/bulletin/annex.html .
4. Please address any comments or suggestions concerning this List to the Director of TSB:
International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
Director of TSB
Tel: +41 22 730 5211
Fax: +41 22 730 5853
5. The designations employed and the presentation of material in this List do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of ITU concerning the legal status of any country or geographical area, or of its authorities.
Mobile Network Codes (MNC) under geographic Mobile Country Codes (MCC)