5. Original and one photocopy of health certificate
1.Authenticated by DFA and TECO.
2.The health certificate should be issued within 3 months by one of the local hospitals designated by the Centers for Disease Control of Ministry of Health and Welfare of the R.O.C. (Taiwan) or a foreign hospital.
2. Applicants must posses an official capacity as religious personnel such as Pastor, Father, Brother, Sister, Monk, Nun, Imam, etc. In the event that according to a religion’s administrative practice, no certificate is issued to its personnel, proof provided by the highest administration where the applicant serves or by the organization to which the applicant belongs is required.
3. The certificate should contain the applicant’s name, nationality, religion, date of induction, and attests to the applicant’s capacity as a religious worker at the time of visa application.
3. Buddhism Monks and Nuns are required to present also the original and one photocopy of the certificate of vow.
10. Original and one photocopy of the applicant’s credentials
1. Authenticated by DFA and TECO.
2. The credentials should be issued by the religious organization to which the applicant belongs, signed by the person-in-charge, and contain the following:
1. the applicant’s name, nationality and religion.
2. the chronicle of more than 2 years of religious work prior to the time of visa application.