1. Sergio _____ weights at the neighborhood gym every Tuesday and Thursday.
7. Taylor Ann _____ me to her karaoke party, but I hate to sing, so I declined.
9. Even though my parents have been married for over thirty years, they still _____ the time to go out on romantic dates.
Directions: Identify the standard forms of the irregular verbs be, have, or do in the following sentences.
11. A habitat _____ a place where animals and plants live.
14. Forests _____ now parking lots.
15. The ocean _____ now a chemical dump.
16. Some plants and animals _____ adapted and survived.
17. Others, however, _____ died.
18. Fortunately, conservation efforts _____ underway.
19. Many states _____ set aside land for nature preserves where plants and animals can live in their natural habitats.
20. Furthermore, some states _____ created man-made habitats, such as artificial reefs.