2. Which of the following does NOT show that helping someone to take his own life was considered honorable:
3. Brutus tries to persuade Strato to help him commit suicide by appealing to his:
4. In Strato’s first words to Messala, which of the following words could replace overcame and best retain the sense of Strato’s words:
5. Brutus’s words in lines 50-51 reveal that Brutus:
6. Which best expresses the main idea of Antony’s speech?
8. The analogy that Brutus uses in lines 23-25 serves primarily to:
9. Why is Strato willing to help Brutus take his own life? Support your answer with evidence from the text.