2. The conspirators believe later generations will:
3. Which best expresses the main idea of Antony’s speech in lines 148-164?
4. Brutus’s words “our swords have leaden points” means that:
5. Cassius attempts to persuade Antony to support their actions by:
6. The mood of Antony’s final speech in this scene is one of :
7. It is clear that Brutus:
A. believes the conspirators have made an enormous mistake
B. takes a malicious pleasure in Caesar’s death
C. is insincere in his words to Mark Antony
D. believes killing Caesar was a good thing for Rome
9. What does Antony think will happen in the future? Support your answer with evidence from the text.