2. Which of the following best supports the prediction that Brutus will speak with Cassius further regarding Caesar (from passage lines 132 – 275):
4. The best antonym for the word spare (line 201) is:
5. Based on the characters’ words in this passage (lines 132-275), it is apparent that:
6. Casca’s choice of words in lines 263-275 serves to emphasize:
8. How can the reader tell that Casca’s report in lines 234-275 is probably less than objective? Support your answer with evidence from the text.