1. Record and tabulate the EEG from various International 10-20
locations with EEG biofeedback equipment.
2. Identify the normal EEG by interpreting 2-dimensional graphics.
3. Identify EEG signatures or brain wave patterns that reflect
4. Discuss indications and contraindications for therapy in order to
identify those who will benefit the most from neurofeedback
5. Locate artifacts in the EEG that are caused by scalp muscles
and eye movements.
6. Reduce artifacts in the EEG recording.
7. Discuss the application of EEG-biofeedback to various disorders
such as ADHD, Depression, Anxiety and mild traumatic brain
8. Organize and write training plans that relate to those same