1. To define "aging" as a process that can be mitigated by appropriate interventions and lifestyle changes.
2. To distinguish "functional disorders" from conventional medical diagnoses.
3. To describe how "functional disorders" can be reversed or mitigated over time by using various holistic health practices.
4. To explain several anti-aging/longevity practices from state-of-the-art knowledge and ancient Oriental medicine.
1. What are some of the various definitions of aging?
2. What are "functional disorders"?
3. What are some anti-aging/longevity practices that frontier science has discovered?
4. What are some ancient Oriental health practices believed to be anti-aging?
Fisher A, Morley JE. Antiaging Medicine: The good, the bad, and the ugly. J. Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 2002 Oct; 57(10), M636-9
Sancier, K. Anti-aging Benefits of Qigong http://www.zenergyarts.com/papers/AntiAging.pdf
Teeguarden, R. Radiant Health: The Ancient Wisdom of Chinese Tonic Herbs. New York: Warner Books, 1998.