1. Describe the different roles of awake-state and deep-state EEG training in both reducing symptoms and improving function.
2. List three assessment procedures that might be useful in beginning a neurofeedback program.
3. Explain why different individuals might benefit from training with different frequencies and at different sites.
1. Awake-state training can be considered a brain exercise which improves the skill of self-regulation of brain state. T F
2. It is possible to train different brain circuits to improve specific brain functions based on known localization of brain functions. T F
3. Different reward frequencies will move people in different directions along their own individual arousal curves. T F