Multiple Choice Questions
1. A bill is vetoed by ________________.
The Speaker of the House
A majority of the voting members of the Senate
The Supreme Court
2. If a bill is vetoed, it may still become law if it is approved by __________________.
of the Supreme Court
2/3 of registered voters
2/3 of the Congress
independent government agency
3. Which of the following Presidents was most influential in the passing of the Civil Rights Act?
Franklin D. Roosevelt
George W. Bush
4. Under the Freedom of Information Act, any citizen may demand information about…
how an agency operates
an agency spends its money
files an agency has collected on the citizen herself
All of the above
5. If information requested under the Freedom of
Information Act is not exempt
, an agency has _________ to comply with the request.
downloads -> International management and cultural diversity multiple choice
downloads -> The Early Republic to the Civil War
downloads -> Chapter 11: Early Medieval Europe
downloads -> Preview: Chapter 20 covers artistic production in northern Europe in the 15
downloads -> Essays Berkin Chapter 3
downloads -> Chapter 16 Practice Quiz Economies in Transition
downloads -> Theory overview
downloads -> I. Alfred Adler A. The Life of Adler
downloads -> Chapter 4 Chapter Outline
downloads -> I. the reshaping of european societies
Share with your friends:
The database is protected by copyright ©essaydocs.org 2020