Location- the population of Spain is estimated to be just over 46 million. Food
Navigate this page:
20 facts of spain.
- Spain is a country located in South Western Europe on the Lberian Peninsula.
The official name of Spain is The Kingdom of Spain (Reino de Espana).
- The population of Spain is estimated to be just over 46 million.
- One of the big food categories in spain is seafood.
- Fish, crab, shrimp,
and other like oysters
, lobsters are seafood.
- In Spain the official language is Spanish.
- The money (currency) in Spain is the Euro.
- Soccer is the most popular spectator sport in Spain.
are no tooth fairies in Spain
, instead, there is a tooth mouse named Ratoncito Perez.
- They are also really popular for their spices and seasonings in their foods.
- They are notorious for their jalapenos and hot peppers.
- The main religion of Spain is Catholicism almost everyone is Roman Catholic.
- Spain loses 90% of its
glaciers due to global warming
, threatening drought as rivers dry up.
flag colors are red
, yellow, red.
Capital of spain is Madrid
hot summer in interior
, more moderate
and cloudy along coast
song and dance from Spain
Tango is one of the most fascination of all
dances originating from Spain
, ball room dances.
is aslo known for its wine
resources -> The 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis: Three Perspectives: a simulation
resources -> Akbar elizabeth I
resources -> World history and civilization
resources -> Chapter 14. 4 Abolition and women’s rights
resources -> Children’s Books for Black History Month
resources -> Introduction
resources -> Introduction: Why do we encourage grandparent involvement in the lives of their children and grandchildren
resources -> Acm techNews Wednesday, December 15, 2004
resources -> Post-Human Intelligence; starting an avalanche with a pebble
Share with your friends:
The database is protected by copyright ©essaydocs.org 2020