What is the name of this book?
Find the Ten Commandments in Chapter 5, verses 6 to 21, and read them aloud.
Discuss: 1. What did God do for the people of Israel, from whom he demands allegiance and love?
2. What does it mean to take God's name in vain?
3. Why were God's children told to keep holy the sabbath day?
4. What are some ways people might break the Fifth Commandment, without actually taking someone's life?
5. What does it mean to "bear false witness"?
6. God commands us not to "covet" things and people. What does it mean to covet, and what harm can come from it?