How was the Slave Trade Abolished? You can choose one or more of any of the following tasks to complete.
▪ Overleaf is a timeline which describes how the slave trade (the transport of slaves), and then slavery itself (the existence of slaves), was abolished.
*Option 1: Organising History into Periods (Basic)
▪ Historians have to divide events into "periods" to make a long sequence of events easier to understand. Each "period" usually forms a "chapter" of a book.
▪ Your job is to split the table into 3-5 "Periods". Place a title over each "Chapter" to indicate why you decided to slice the table up in this manner.
**Option 2: Organising History into Themes (Intermediate)
▪ Historians have to divide events into "themes" to make them easier to analyse.
▪ Your job is to code the events in the table using two colours. You can decide for yourself how to divide the events up, e.g.