(4) Computer Revolution
3 Italy, Korea, Spain, and India are similar in that
each is considered
(1) an archipelago
(3) a landlocked nation
(4) an island nation
30 When Koreans call their land “a shrimp among
whales,” they are referring to
(1) the mountains that cover much of the Korean
(2) the environmental damage caused by
overfishing in the Pacific
(3) their traditional respect for the sea
14 Which statement best describes an impact of
geography on the history of the Korean peninsula?
(1) Large deserts have led to isolation.
(3) Lack of rivers has limited food production.
(4) Lack of natural resources has prevented
development of manufacturing.
48 Which issue continues to raise concern from the
world community regarding the nations of India,
Iraq, Pakistan, and North Korea?
(2) ethnic cleansing