(4) India’s development of nuclear weapons will
improve chances for peace in the region.
25 Since the late 1940s, Northern Ireland, India, and
Israel have all faced which common problem?
(1) the need to adjust to a post-communist
(2) continued violent confrontations between
different religious groups
(3) economic depression that resulted from rapid
(4) overpopulation of urban centers
39 In India, urbanization affected society by
(1) reinforcing Hindu beliefs
(2) encouraging native arts and crafts
(4) increasing the number of farmers