“Women in Jordan Form Alliance to Increase
(2) Women are not active in political issues.
(3) Women have achieved equality in the area of
(4) Communist governments have insured equal
rights for women.
33 During World War I, which group of people were
victims of genocide?
(1) Arabs in Egypt
(2) Palestinians in Syria
(3) Algerians in France
41 • The people of Kashmir demand separation
• The people of East Timor vote for
independence from Indonesia.
• The Tibetans resent control of their country by
• The Kurds want to establish their own
different peoples to achieve
(1) free-market systems
(2) democratic governments
(3) social equality