(3) Japan’s infant mortality rate is low and its life
expectancy is high.
(4) Japan has a high percentage of urban population
and a high rate of literacy.
Economic Issues - Visuals
Base your answer to question 37 on the table below and on your knowledge of social studies.
37 Which conclusion can be drawn from the table?
(2) Infant mortality increases as the number of hospital beds increases.
(3) The size of the population is directly related to the infant mortality rate.
(4) Women live longer than men only when the infant mortality rate is low.
Base your answers to questions 48 and 49 on the map below and on your knowledge of social studies.
48 Based on this late 20th-century map, which
conclusion is accurate?