47 Which set of events is in the correct chronological order?
(1) Renaissance →Middle Ages → Roman Empire
(2) Treaty of Versailles →World War II → Korean War
(3) Reformation→ Crusades → European exploration of the Americas
(4) Bolshevik Revolution →French Revolution → American Revolution
50 Which action taken by both Hitler and Napoleon
is considered by historians to be a strategic
(2) introducing combined ground and naval assaults
(3) invading Great Britain by land
(4) using conquered peoples as slave laborers
32 Which event is most closely associated with the
start of World War II in Europe?