28 According to the information provided by the
map, which European nation controlled the
Union of South Africa?
(1) Germany (3) Great Britain
(2) France (4) Italy
(2) African Nationalism
(3) The Growth of Islam
(4) Cold War Politics
Base your answer to question 39 on the cartogram below and on your knowledge of social studies.
39 Based on the information in this cartogram, what is a valid conclusion
about arable land in Africa in the 1990s?
(1) The distribution of arable land in Africa is unequal.
(2) Most of the arable land in Africa is located in South Africa.
(3) The arable land in Africa has increased in the 1990s.
(4) Tanzania has a greater percentage of arable land than Senegal has.
36 One way in which Simón Bolívar, Jomo Kenyatta,
and Ho Chi Minh are similar is that each leader