1) Each team must have a Team Manager, coach or parent to help with: the organization/specific needs of their team for the league, updates about schedules, and helping players on their team between games. Team Managers, coaches or parent will be the main “Point of Contact”.
4) Field dimensions: 25 x 35 yards
5) Proper equipment must be worn at all times. This includes shin guards and outdoor or indoor cleats.
6) Teams will wear uniforms from the fall season. The “Home Team” will wear blue jerseys.
7) 3 field players, 1 keeper – maximum of 7 players per roster
1) Games will be 40 minutes long with two 20-minute halves. There will be mandatory subs every five minutes. 2) There will be a 3-minute halftime.
4) Teams will switch sides at half time.
5) Kick-off will be at half-line after every goal scored. Ball can move forward or backwards off of the kick-off.
6) No throw-ins. Only kick-ins. When the entire ball goes over the touchline, the team that did not touch the ball last will be awarded a kick-in at the spot where the ball went over the touchline.
7) Goal Kicks: When the entire ball goes over the end line and was last touched by the team attacking that specific goal, the team that did not touch the ball last will be awarded a goal kick from a designated spot on the end line.
a. The opposing team must move all players behind half line before the ball is played in. b. Once the ball is played in, the opposing team can move passed half line to defend.
c. Ideally the attacking team will put the ball into play once the opposing team is behind half line. Yet, if the attacking team plays the ball in before the opposing team is behind half line, they must accept the positioning of the opposing team and the consequences of how play resumes.
8) Corner Kicks: When the entire ball goes over the end line and was last touched by the team defending that specific goal, the team that did not touch the ball last will be awarded a corner kick. The defending team must allow 5 yards of space to the player playing the ball in the field.
9) Goal Box: A 3-yard box will be in front of each goal. Players from either team can never touch the ball as it is in the box.
a. If a defending player touches the ball inside of the 3-yard box, the attacking team will be awarded a penalty kick.
b. If an attacking player touches the ball inside of the 3-yard box, the defending team will be awarded a free kick.
i. Just like a goal kick, the opposing team must move all players behind half line before the ball is played in. 10) Penalty kick: A penalty kick will be awarded to the attacking team when a player is fouled during a clear scoring opportunity. Typically, penalties will only be awarded on breakaways or if a defending player deliberately touches the ball within the 3-yard box.
a. The penalty will be taken from half line. There will be no goalie. The ball must be stationary before being kicked. A goal will be allowed if the entire ball crosses over the goal line.
11) All fouls will be awarded with an indirect kick