A Narrative of the Captivity 4. Mary Rowlandson’s book, published in 1682, was the first of what genre?
5. Mary Rowlandson’s book set the stage for what popular type of writing?
6. On May 2, 1676, how was Mary Rowlandson set free?
The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano 5. What was Equiano also known as?
6. What influence did Equiano’s story have on British lawmakers?
“Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God”
7. What biblical allusion was the main focus of the introduction of Jonathan Edward’s sermon?
8. The sermon started a new religious movement in New England. Name the movement.