Facilitators of Change Nutrition/Behavior Counseling


Second hand smoke (SIDS)…



Download 0.53 Mb.
Page59/116
Date25.02.2021
Size0.53 Mb.
1   ...   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   ...   116

Second hand smoke (SIDS)…

**When a cigarette is lit, only 15% is inhaled by the smoker, the other 85% becomes second hand smoke



Quitting…




First day quit…



BREASTFEEDING DISCUSSION SESSION B-1


Share with your friends:
1   ...   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   ...   116




The database is protected by copyright ©essaydocs.org 2020
send message

    Main page