Conformity with CTS adopted in accordance with Article 14(1) or parts thereof shall provide compliance with Article 21.
IMPLEMENTING POWERS AND FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Commission shall be assisted by a committee. That committee shall be a committee within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No 182/2011.
2. Where reference is made to this paragraph, Article 5 of Regulation (EU) No 182/2011 shall apply.
1. Member States shall ensure that adequate and effective means exist to ensure compliance with this Directive.
2. The means referred to paragraph 1 shall include:
provisions whereby a consumer may take action under national law before the courts or before the competent administrative bodies to ensure that the national provisions transposing this Directive are complied with;
provisions whereby public bodies or private associations, organisations or other legal entities which have a legitimate interest, in ensuring that the provisions of this Directive are complied with, may take action under national law before the courts or before the competent administrative bodies on behalf of consumers to ensure that the national provisions transposing this Directive are complied with.
1. Member States shall lay down the rules on penalties applicable to infringements of the national provisions adopted pursuant to this Directive and shall take all measures necessary to ensure that they are implemented.
3. Member States shall, without delay, notify the Commission of those rules and of those measures and shall notify it, without delay, of any subsequent amendment affecting them.
4. Penalties shall take into account the extent of the non-compliance, including the number of units of non-complying products or services concerned, as well as the number of people affected.
1. Member States shall adopt and publish, by [… insert date - two years after the entry into force of this Directive] at the latest, the laws, regulations and administrative provisions necessary to comply with this Directive. They shall forthwith communicate to the Commission the text of those provisions.
2. They shall apply those provisions from [… insert date - six years after the entry into force of this Directive].
3. When Member States adopt those provisions, they shall contain a reference to this Directive or be accompanied by such a reference on the occasion of their official publication. Member States shall determine how such reference is to be made.
4. Member States shall communicate to the Commission the text of the main provisions of national law which they adopt in the field covered by this Directive.
5. Member States using the possibility provided for in Article 3(10) shall communicate to the Commission the text of the main provisions of national law which they adopt to that end and shall report to the Commission on the progress made in their implementation.