5. About Theatre in Shakespeare's Time Click on "Actors, Acting, & Audience" to answer for the next questions.
23. How many women actors did the company usually feature?
24. Was Shakespeare an actor? What was the term used to refer to actors?
25. How were the seating arrangements for the audience? How did one get a good seat?
26. What would the audience do if they did not like a performance?
6. Elizabethan Times
Click this link to explore life in Elizabethan England. Click on any three of the following links and write down at least two facts for each link about life in Elizabethan England. Choose from these: Clothing, Torture, Laws, Women, Children, Daily Life, Superstitions, Medicine.