Describe the events that led to nationalistic movements for unification in Italy
Mazzini wanted either the Pope or the King to rule Italy. TF
Navigate this page:
13. Who recaptures the territories in the North from the nationalists________________ 14. Who Returns power in the other territories_____________
16. Study the map on page 444. Find Sardinia on the map. Geography lesson: look at the compass rose on page 444. Where is Sardinia in relation to Naples Is it East, West, North or South.
10. Mazzini wanted either the Pope or the King to rule Italy. TF
11. In 1848, the year the Communist Manifesto
was published by Karl Marx
, what two segments of the Italian population lead a revolt?___________-and_____________
12. There are two revolts in an attempt to unify Italy in 1848 and 1849. Are they successful?_______
13. Who recaptures the territories in the North from the nationalists?________________
14. Who Returns power in the other territories?_____________
15. What is the only kingdom in Italy that remains independent?
16. Study the map on page 444. Find Sardinia on the map. Geography lesson: look at the compass rose on page 444. Where is Sardinia in relation to Naples?
Is it East
, West, North or South.
the Italian prime minister
, and the Parliament support the liberals. T F
18. King Victor Emmanuel II also supports the liberals. T F
after reading the above section can you describe at least two events that led to nationalistic movements for the unification of Italy? And were these movements successes or failures?
Global%20Studies -> Name Date Due 10 07 fri/ Posted internet 10 02 Sunday
Domain -> Bay of pigs and cuban missile crisis summary
Domain -> Ap language and Composition Bartel- quarter 1
Domain -> Section 3-Opposition to Bismarck Problems for the Empire
Global%20Studies -> Name Date Due 11 22 Tuesday. Posted on internet 11 20 Sunday Chapter 18 section 1 pages 506 through 511 Setting the Stage for War Learning Objectives
Global%20Studies -> Name Date Due 10 05 Wed/ Posted internet Saturday 10 01
260 -> Posted on internet Friday 05 19 Chapter 15: Section 2: Fiscal Policy Options Date Due: Monday 05 21 Pgs. 395 to 401 Graphs Fig. 15. 1; 15. 2; 15. 3; 15. 4; 15. 5; 15 ; 15. 7 15 Global Connection: pg. 392 Skills for Life: page
Share with your friends:
The database is protected by copyright ©essaydocs.org 2020
events that led