39. "Politica economica e sviluppo dell'economia nell'Austria-Ungheria, 1867-1913," in Valeria Castronovo, ed., Storia Economica Cambridge, vol. 8, part II (Torino: Giuilio Einaudi, 1992), pp. 243-323. (Italian version of no. 40 below)
40. "Economic Policy and Economic Development in Austria-Hungary, 1867-1913," The Cambridge Economic History of Europe, vol.VIII, ed. Peter Mathias and Sidney Pollard (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1989), pp. 814 - 886.
41. "On Hungary's Economic Contributions to the Monarchy," in Gy.Ránki (ed.), Hungarian History - World History (Budapest: Akadémiai Kiadó [Academic Press], 1984), pp.191-207.
42. "Finance and Politics in Mid-Nineteenth Century Austria," (review article) East-Central Europe vol IX, pt. 1-2 (1982), special volume: "From Prior Centuries: Essays in Czech and Austrian History Dedicated to Arnošt Klíma," pp.148-152.
43. "Galician Jews as Migrants:An Alternative Hypothesis," Austrian History Yearbook, vol.XI (1975), pp.59-63.
44. "Economic Growth and Productivity in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Japan in the Post-War Period," Review of Economics and Statistics, vol.XLVI, no.1 (February, 1964), pp.33-40 (with E.D.Domar and others).