37. Speak unto Eleazar the son of Aaron the priest, that he take up the censers out of the burning, and scatter thou the fire yonder; for they are hallowed.
37. Dic ad Eleazar filium Aharon sacerdotis, ut tollat acerras e medio incendii, et ignem dispergat longius, quid sanctificatae sunt.
38. The censers of these sinners against their own souls, let them make them broad plates for a covering of the altar; for they offered them before the Lord, therefore they are hallowed: and they shall be a sign unto the children of Israel.
38. Quod ad acerras istorum qui scelerati fuerunt in animas suas, ut faciant ex illis extensiones laminarum, opertorium altaris: quia obtulerunt in ipsis coram Jehova, et sanctificatae sunt: et erunt in signum filiis Israel.
39. And Eleazar the priest took the brazen censers, wherewith they that were burnt had offered, and they were made broad plates for a covering of the altar;
39. Tulit itaque Eleazar sacerdos acerras aereas quibus obtulerant combusti, et extenderunt eas operimentum altaris.
40. To be a memorial unto the children of Israel that no stranger, which is not of the seed of Aaron, come near to offer incense before the Lord, that he be not as Korah, and as his company; as the Lord said to him by the hand of Moses.
40. Memoriale filiis Israel, ut non accedat quisquam alienus qui non sit e semine Aharon, ut offerat suffitum coram Jehova, ne sit sicut Corah et coetus ejus: quemadmodum ei praeceperat Jehova per manum Mosis.
41. But on the morrow all the congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron, saying, Ye have killed the people of the Lord.
41. Et murmuraverunt universus coetus filiorum Israel postridie contra Mosen et Aharon, dicendo, Vos interfecistis populum Jehovae.
42. And it came to pass, when the congregation was gathered against Moses and against Aaron, that they looked toward the tabernacle of the congregation; and. behold, the cloud covered it, and the glory of the Lord appeared.
42. Fuit autem quum se congregaret universus coetus contra Mosen et Aharon, verterunt faciem ad tabernaculum conventionis, et ecce operuit illud nubes et conspecta est gloria Jehovae.