Click on the question to visit a site to find the answer to the question.
1) According to legend, on Christmas Eve, what do rivers in Germany turn in to?
2) When is St. Nicholas Eve? What happens on this night?
3) What are some of the foods that are eaten on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Germany?
4) During what season does Christmas take place in Australia?
5) Where do most Australian families spend their Christmas holiday?
6) In what year did the Carols by Candlelight tradition start? Where does it take place? What happens at the Carols by Candlelight event?
7) What foods do Australians eat on a hot Christmas day?
8) When does Kwanzaa start? When does it end?
9) What does the word Kwanzaa mean?
10) What are the seven principles of Kwanzaa?
11) What are the three colors of Kwanzaa?
12) What are the seven symbols of Kwanzaa?
13) What does Kwanzaa celebrate?
14) For how many days does Las Posadas last?
15) What is Las Posadas? (Summarize)
16) According to the author, Wendy, what is the best part of Las Posadas?