2. "Britain should be praised for the significant advances made in education, housing and health between 1944 and 1951.” Do you agree with this view?
3. How true is it to say that the Labour Government of 1945- 1951 set up the Welfare State?
4. How successful were the welfare reforms of the Labour Government of 1945-1951 in improving social conditions in Britain between 1945-1951?
5. Account for the successes and failures of the Labour governments' domestic policies between 1945 and 1951.
6. “The social reforms of the Labour government of 1945 - 1951 were successful in establishing a welfare state.” Do you agree? (1999)
7. How successfully did the Labour Government promote social welfare in Britain between 1945 and 1951? (2000)
8. How effective were the social reforms of the Labour Government of 1945-1951 in delaying with the problems facing Britain at the time? (2001)
9. The creator of the welfare state. How well deserved is this description of the Labour government of 1945-1951? (2002)
10. Assess the impact of the welfare reforms of the Labour Government 1945-1951 on the lives of the British people. (2004)
11. How successful were the social reforms introduced by the Labour Government of 1945-1951? (2005)
12. How successfully did the Labour government of 1945-1951 deal with the social problems identified in the Beveridge Report of 1942? (2007)