2. What is the Five O’Clock Follies?
3. Who are Tobias Wolff and Tim O’Brien?
4. Who Wrote The Things They Carried?
5. Between what decades did literature about the war start to emerge?
3. What were the bands advertised on the anti-war poster at the University of California?
4. Who were the cursed heroes?
5. Soldiers needed a way to express themselves through music, what was one way?
Photojournalists/Reporters in Vietnam
4.) why did most photographers go over to vietnam?
5.) who was the “concerned photographer”? and why was he known by that name?
5) why did U.S blame the Journalist and photography for losing the war?
About how many women were stationed in Vietnam? What percentage were nurses?
How many women would serve in conflict after the last Army nurses left Vietnam?
What were the three categories of Red Cross workers in Vietnam?
Why were military leaders reluctant to send women abroad during the war?
When did members of the Army Nurse Corps start training? When did they actually begin to serve?
How much contact did the women have with men?
The majority of women were?
What was the number of women that were working in vietnam during the war?
What is the percent of the nurses who arrived in Vietnam?
How much telephone survey was made of women in the war?
What three branches of the military had women overseas?
What organizations were women involved in?
What type of zones and activities were inappropriate for women during the Vietnam war?
How many women served in Vietnam? How many of these were nurses? How many nurses died?