from your list best completes each sentence. Write your answer neatly on the line. Spelling and
capitalization DO count!
1. Robin Hood was a __________________________who led a group of men to rob from the rich
and give to the poor.
2. The ________________________chap stick made Ursula’s chapped lips feel smooth.
3. The girl was the _________________________ of the bully’s hard punch.
4. The student _________________________(ed) the assignment by using sloppy handwriting.
5. The patrons will _________________________ Netflix until the company lowers their prices.
6. Another name for a class clown is a ___________________________ because he likes to pull
tricks on others in a poor attempt to make them laugh.
7. “_______________________the horse, do not ride side-saddle,” said the trainer to the little girl.
8. My aunt always sends me __________________________, or ugly ornaments for Christmas.
9. The player saw his shattering a baseball as an ___________________ that they will win the game.
10. My grandfather used to _________________________baseball cards with his friends until he
received the player he wanted.