1. Do not take any supplements or unnecessary medications for 4 hours before or after your treatment.
2. Please drink about 50% of your body weight in ounces of water per day. We need you to be well hydrated.
3. If you have a long-sleeve shirt, please roll up your right sleeve in order to fit the wrist cuff.
4. Please remove earrings, bracelets and watches and cell phones prior to treatment.
5. Do not consume alcohol or any other caffeinated drinks for 4 hours before or after your treatment.
6. Please do not take any aspirin or pain medication for 4 hours before being or after your treatment, if possible.
7. Please do not wear perfume, strong smelling deodorant, fragrances, essential oils, hand lotion, aftershave or cologne on the day of your visit (before or after treatment).
8. Females, please schedule your appointment so that you are not being tested during the first three days of your menstrual cycle.
9. Please eat before your appointment. You may be asked to avoid food for a short time after your visit or to eat very little. Do not come to the office hungry.
10. You must avoid all chemicals for twelve hours, so please refuel your automobile before your visit, do not visit the hair salon, barber, nail salon, or any other place that may have airborne chemicals.
Although these restrictions can be a burden, it’s a small price to pay for a long-term benefit.