of the antitrust laws is to institute a program
of compliance. At association gatherings, the
association should resolve to avoid discussion of certain sensitive subjects. Informal gatherings which follow association meetings are particularly looked upon with great suspicion by the government.
avoided in all meetings:
2. Do not discuss profit levels
3. Do not discuss an increase or decrease in
6. Do not discuss cash discounts .
7. Do not discuss credit terms.
8. Do not discuss controlling sales.
9. Do not discuss allocating customers or
11. Do not discuss refusing to deal with
a corporation because of its pricing or
12. Do not attend informal sessions in which
any of the above subjects are discussed
With regard to antitrust risks present in
membership and industry self-regulation,