1. How were the Native Americans portrayed by the media after the Battle of Little Bighorn?
2. How many troops were with George A. Custer at the Battle of Little Bighorn?
3. Custer was the commander of the US ....
4. What were Custer’s orders concerning the Native Americans at the Little Bighorn?
5. How did Custer use women and children captives at the Battle of Washita in 1868?
6. How did Custer help destroy the peace that was established with the Native Americans in the 2nd Treaty of Ft. Laramie?
7. Who was the principle leader of the Native Americans that Custer attacked at the Little Bighorn?
8. What dance was performed by the previous individual, which provided him with a vision of an Indian victory?
9. How many warriors were located at the Native American village at the Little Bighorn?
10. What type of weapons did many of the Native American warriors have?
11. Custer’s command was split into how many parts when the Battle commenced?
12. How did Custer think he could achieve victory at the Little Bighorn?
13. According to the video, how many soldiers were killed at the Battle of Little Bighorn?
14. What did Sitting Bull warn the Indians not to do based on his vision (but they did it anyway)?
15. How many Native Americans died at the Battle of the Little Bighorn?