2. How much more does the average American family make than in Europe?
3. What were America’s first highways?
4. What President makes it his mission to improve the roads?
5. What is the biggest engineering project in history?
6. By 1955 the USA is making what percentage of the world’s automobiles?
7. Why do many towns die?
8. In 1946, _____1____ baby is born every ____10_____ seconds.
9. What is America’s most famous postwar housing?
10. How much was the family home in today’s money?
11. What “wins” the South?
13. How many Americans worked strictly on Apollo 11?
14. How many Americans reached the moon?
15. What is the fault line that chains the nation?
16. When does change occur for African Americans?
17. What happens in July 1948?
18. Who was the voice of the modern Civil Rights Movement?
19. What was passed a year after the March on Washington?
20. What did the Manhattan Project develop?
21. What infiltrates the Manhattan Project?
22. When did the Soviets get the bomb?
23. What were the drills done at school?
duck and cover
24. 1960 – The __________U2____ Incident: a US spy plane shot down over the USSR.
25. 1962 - _____Cuban Missile_________ Crisis over nuclear warheads in Cuba.
26. Why were congressional hearings set up?