7 ________ THREE PIECES OF HEISEY 33 ________ SIGNED AND NUMBERED BARBARA
"CRYSTOLITE" GLASS MOCK STILL LIFE PRINT
8 ________ 7 SALT GLAZED POTTERY BEER 34 ________ TURN OF THE CENTURY STILL LIFE
MUGS WITH ADVERTISING LITHOGRAPH IN PERIOD FRAME
9 ________ FIVE VINTAGE PORCELAIN 35 ________ WATERCOLOR OF A FARM VALLEY
ASHTRAYS WITH WHISKEY AND BEFORE MOUNTAINS. SIGNED
BEER ADVERTISING. MARV ________
10 ________ EIGHT SMALL ADVERTISING 36 ________ SIGNED WOOD BLOCK PRINT
WHISKEY PITCHERS 37 ________ SIGNED AND NUMBERED MONOTYPE
11 ________ VINTAGE HAND PAINTED WICKER BY BARBARA BOOTHE-LOYD 1985
BAMBOO BASKET. 14" TO TIP OF OF TEXAS
HANDLE 38 ________ OIL PAINTING ON CANVAS OF
12 ________ LARGE COLLECTION OF FRANCISCAN OCEAN SURF AND DUNES SIGNED
DESERT ROSE DISHES, ALL HAVE 1. A buyers premium of 14% will be added to the "hammer price" of each lot., 19% for live online bidding
2. Successful bidders should make full payment and pick up item(s) by the Tuesday following the auction unless shipping arrangements have been made.
3. All items are sold "AS IS WHERE IS"......ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Bidders are responsible for previewing merchandise before bidding. Contact a Sunset Auction professional to inquire about physical condition of merchandise. (425-776-6716 or 1-866-776-8700)
4.The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any unreasonable bid and has the option to sell or not to sell on one bid only as auctions are defined as sale by competitive bidding.
5. Auctioneer reserves the right to re-open the bidding if she/he determines that a bid(by whatever means offered) was in place as the "hammer was falling"
6. Auctioneer reserves the right to: consolidate or split lots, without notice, to withdraw lots prior to sale of said lot(s).
7. All descriptions and counts are believed to be correct. However, Sunset Auction will not be responsible for errors
in nomenclature or count. Bidders are responsible for previewing items before bidding. 8. Sales tax must be paid on all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for resale must file their resale permit numbers. The Buyer's premium is taxable.
9. We accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover Card, and American Express. SHERWOOD
SOME DAMAGE 39 ________ FRAMED MULTI MEDIA STILL LIFE
13 ________ THREE ANCHOR HOCKING? GLASS - SIGNED
JARS WITH YELLOW LIDS 40 ________ PHOTO LITHO FRAMED CUBE ART
14 ________ FAUX "MILK" CRATE FROM ROSS SIGNED J ATLAS 12
15 ________ SET OF CHURCHILL DISHES MADE 41 ________ MULTI MEDIA "CUT OUT" OF
IN COLUMBIA INCLUDING PLATTER IN SHADOW BOX STYLE FRAME