10. True or false: The purpose of a hunter-gatherer society is to exploit as many resources as possible.
11. What did hunter-gatherers in arctic and subarctic climates rely most on?
12. When did hunter-gatherers move?
13. Do hunter gatherers accumulate wealth? How does this shape their attitude toward outsiders?
14. Are there class distinctions in hunter gatherer societies? Why or why not?
15. Is there a high birth rate in hunter gatherer societies? Why or why not?
Visit the following website to learn about how farming began and how it effected society:
19. In what part of the world is the earliest evidence of farming found?
20. Name and explain four negatives of agriculture.
21. Name three problems that arose with humans living a sedentary (permanent) way of life.