C. (15) This 1806 act, which prohibited trade in English goods that could be made domestically or bought elsewhere, was passed in response to the impressment of American seamen into the British navy.
Answer: Nonimportation Act (1806)
5. Given an Asian country, give the political party represented by its current head of government, 5-10-15.
A. (5) India
Answer: Bharatiya Janata Party
English: Indian People’s Party
B. (10) Japan
English: Liberal Democratic Party
C. (15) Sri Lanka
Answer: Sri Lanka Nidahas Pakshaya
Answer: Sri Lanka Freedom Party
Prompt on: People’s Alliance
Prompt on: Bahejana Nidasa Pakhsaya
6. 30-20-10-5. Identify the composer from works.
(30) operas Ottone in Villa, Orlando Finto Pazzo, Il Teuzzone, Orlando Furioso
(20) Juditha Triumphans, an oratorio; L'estro Armonico or Harmonic Inspiration
(10) The Goldfinch, a concerto for flute; Opus 4, La Stravaganza; Opus 8, The Contest Between Harmony and Invention
(5) The Four Seasons
Answer: Antonio Vivaldi
A. (10) Composed of the protein actin, they are essentially the “muscular system” of the cell and allow various kinds of cell movement.