Someone who is good at finding solutions to problems
Now match the adjectives in 4 with jobs in Activity 3. Make sentences like this: An accountant must be good with figures.
Activity 5 .Look at the organization chart and use these job titles and company departments to complete it. • Stores & Transport
• PRODUCTION DIRECTOR (VICE-PRESIDENT PRODUCTION)
• Export Sales Manager (Export Sales Director)
• Chief Accountant (Financial Controller)
• Health & Safety
• Advertising & Sales Promotion Manager (Advertising Director)
• MARKETING DIRECTOR (VICE-PRESIDENT MARKETING)
• Production Foreman
• Development Manager (Director R & D)
• Company Training Manager (Director of Training)
NOTE: (...) indicates American titles.
Unit 4. Careers
Warm up Discuss these questions How ambitious are you?
Do you have a career plan? Where do you want to be in 10 years' time?