REGENTS REVIEW QUESTIONS
UNIT 4-SECTION 2 China-Ming Dynasty
READ UNIT 4 SECTION 2
1. Ming dynasty
2. Middle Kingdom
3. Zheng He
4. Matteo Ricci
5. Why did China's attitude toward commercial contacts with foreign lands change after 1433?
6. What was the main effect of advances in agriculture in China?
7. What contributions did the Ming dynasty make to China and to the world?
a. Industry and Trade:
b. Arts and Literature:
8. What attitudes did Europe and China hold regarding trade with one another?
9. In what way did Korea influence Japan?
10. List two ways in which China influenced each of the following areas:
c. Southeast Asia:
Please answer the Multiple Choice questions in your review book at the end of Unit 4:
MC #5 and Doccument #1 in the DBQ.